• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need to get sponsors for my Web hosting review site

webguru72

I Need to get sponsors for my Web hosting review site? what do I need to do? I know in a few months I probably can get it easier, but how can I get a push now?
What is a good price? I do not want to do a CPC, I want to make a hard link.
Please help

You should try web host affiliate programs (I have heard that Bluehost converts really well). Write an honest review of a host and slap on your affiliate link. You can earn a lot more from the affiliate program than from a sponsor (the sponsor would probably be someone that paid to put his affiliate banner on your site). But remember, reviews must be honest, people know when things are too good to be true.

Oh I see, So I would have the link of the webhosting company that I provide the review for (I have only used a few) and write the review, or for good ones that offer it, place in my affiliate one instead of a hard link) then do I get paid based on signups or based on number of clicks I refer to them.
I would probably not write any reviews as the ones I deal with probably do not offer that but I can sign up for affiliates.
How much do you think I would get paid? Where do I sign up to get affiliates?
Thank you for the info :)

webguru72 said:
How much do you think I would get paid? Where do I sign up to get affiliates?
Thank you for the info :)

You can visit any paid host's site and look for the affiliate page or you can join a program like Comission Junction and have a variety of web hosts which you can promote and CJ generates precise reports about your performance.

Web Host affiliate program usually pay about $80 or more per signup.

Back