• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need to send 15000+ emails

webguru72

I need to send 15000+ emails.... it would be once every two months or so.
Can you help. if not please recommend someone.
thanks
J

They would be going to all my members for invitations nothing spam.... I used to use einvite, but many companies filter them out these days.

haaa !!!! ;)
What would be an ideal price. I have never done this before and I do not know what I am looking at..... I have to get to my client and inform her of the price (after I add my margin) ;)

You might want to check out hosts TOS. It's difficult to allow so many emails to be sent at once. If you sent it over the course of severl days, it would be easier to choose a host.

Jusst remember to read the TOS of the host you choose.

I can give you a section on my server that allow you to send Mails , Unlimeted Mails No Limits For Number Of Mails And Of Messages. And I will give u 50 MB Space and 10 GB Space,And I Will Install The Script For You For Free .
This Will Cost You : 7 $ And 5 $ Each Month .
And I will give u another special Price if u PM me in the next 2 days.

Volt.Networks said:
You might want to check out hosts TOS. It's difficult to allow so many emails to be sent at once. If you sent it over the course of severl days, it would be easier to choose a host.

Jusst remember to read the TOS of the host you choose.
I know. This is why I am trying to find a company..... Should I look for a service that does that (specializes in sending massive emails) it is supposed to be for an event taking a certain date. Last I want is to use a web hosting company and then emails start bouncing or queues building up like the last time (it happend to me once) it resulted in most senior clients receiving the emails several times. :( was not funny at all.:confused4

I believe their is a service for sending out many emails at once. I can't remember it at the top of my head. I'm sure someone else here will know what I'm talking about.

If you aready have a host you are happy with besides the email service, look for email service sperately and keep your current host. It would be easiest for you.

Thanks guys. I will use the current server I have in place and send them in batches. However, with an email service, you do not think there could be a higher chance of being marked as spam due to DNS reverse lookup systems!!

sending 15,000 every two months or so it easy. i use an email marketing tool.obviously i dont send 15,000,but u can have add on packs.U should go to www.hostmywebsitenow.com

Click on "marketing tools" then 'express email marketing' and there's a 25,000 email plan for $70 plan which i guess would allow about 2000 emails per month, so if u need 15,000 a month u can just purchase additional packs,so basically it's unlimited if ur willing to pay for it.
hope this helps u out dude

rebeccawakes said:
sending 15,000 every two months or so it easy. i use an email marketing tool.obviously i dont send 15,000,but u can have add on packs.U should go to www.hostmywebsitenow.com

Click on "marketing tools" then 'express email marketing' and there's a 25,000 email plan for $70 plan which i guess would allow about 2000 emails per month, so if u need 15,000 a month u can just purchase additional packs,so basically it's unlimited if ur willing to pay for it.
hope this helps u out dude
they are godaddy reseller seems like.... I cannot trust that. :)

yeah thats... never good

I'd make an offer, but I'm a reseller myself and I think my host might have some spam filters in place... and I wouldnt want to dissapoint you :)

Back