• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need VPS

Takdim

Hello guys.
I need fast vps for my new websites.

hdd : 50gb
bw : 800gb +
ram : 1gb
cPanel or DirectAdmin

my budget $ 20 +

Waiting for your offers.

Have a nice day.

You're $5 short for cPanel .
I can offer you more than what you need for $25/month .
Da , is workable...

Ps: Can you pay for 6 months or 1 year upfront , I might be able to give you a good deal ?

Last edited:
From any reputable provider and the fact cPanel alone costs $15/month you would be looking at the mid 30's for a quality "fast vps."

For:

RAID10 disk space: 100gb
Premium bandwidth: 800gb +
Guaranteed RAM: 1GB -> Burstable to 2GB
cPanel Included
Full 24/7/365 Management
10 Free IPs available upon request

Cost would be $35.00/month.

If your interested let me know and I'll put together a custom package for you. We would be willing to discuss a few of the resource allocations if your interested in moving around the price point.

Good luck in your VPS hunt!

Standard VPS#2
----------------------------------
--
» Guaranteed RAM: 1GB
» RAID-10 Storage: 50GB
» Premium Bandwidth: 1,000GB Per Month
» Instant OS Reloads / Reboots / TUN/TAP
» Burstable Port Speed: 100 MBPS
» Dedicated IPv4 Addresses: 2 (Additional Available)
» Dedicated IPv6 Addresses: 5 (Up to 20 FREE)
» Datacenters: UK & USA
» £14.96 Per Month (USD CURRENCY AVAILABLE!)
Read More | Order Now

== cPanel/WHM is available and optional on order form.
== Instant free reboots and OS reloads within the VPS control panel.

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.5
  • Debian 4, 5, 6
  • Fedora 9, 10, 11, 12
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and Moneybookers as payment methods.

I think that for 1GB of RAM you need to think over about increasing your budget.
You get what you pay for and good VPS solution will cost you good money.

Wow, you even have the bots intersted in your request! Be sure to reply back here, answer their questions, and I am sure you will find quality service somewhere.

Oh yeah, before I forget...
Make sure you read the reviews for each webhost that you're considering. Also, be sure to do a google search to find other reputable hosts.

It doesn't matter. Unless you guys can cough up a 50GB VPS with a gig of RAM for $5, there's no way it would even be worth it after you add the $15 cPanel license. His budget is only $20 and he has not been back to revise his offer or raise his budget. It was unreasonable to start with.

Even for a reseller with 50GB of space and an unreasonable 800GB bandwidth, his budget of $20 is still on the low side. Somewhere around $35-$40 would be a good starting point IMO.

Back