• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Web Developer

k_oudom

I will offer premium web hosting to anyone for free to who will help me develop my website. You must be a web developer. Contact me if you are interesting.

Hi :)
I would love to help you .
But it depends on what you wanna do .
I'm not really advanced and started into web programming only a few weeks ago .
Nonetheless i can help if it's php , html or mysql related .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Of course i do .
Actually i also provide free and paid hosting to ppl :)
I wanted to help coz i myself had no help when i needed it .
I had to learn doing everything by myself .

So i'll help you out so you need not face any trouble like me .
Now if you would tell me what you need i can help you , and i don't need your hosting . It's a free job for you :)

Later on if you like my work , and if you want , you can just donate a few bucks to me if you want.
It's certainly not necessary though .

Anyways . Pm me if you are interested .
Br,
Aloycasmir

I lost contact a few days with a Web Developer that send me PM. He might be busy recently. Anyone who is interesting my premium web hosting offer, Please contact me via PM.

K_oudom , I was actually taken on a surprise visit 3 days ago by my parents .
Unfortunately , I don't have an internet connection here .
Even this I am texting on my dad's blackberry .

But Don't you worry , I am getting back to my city today , most probably , we'll get your work done soon .

best regards,
Aloycasmir

it's very depend what you want. Can you pm me what the kind of the website do you want and all the details about it.

I can do php script.(Huge script need more time)
But I need one reseller instead with private name server and also transferring my account!

(Note:I am not good in design)

Last edited:
You are even selling Alpha Reseller. I don't think you need reseller account. Excuse me, I'm seriously offer premium web hosting for free but I need web developers seriously either. So there shouldn't be joke around here.

It's 99% static website. No mySQL. It's easier than you expected. It tells some about my website and service. As I mention at the beginning, free premium web hosting for who will help me. But I don't think you need that.

If it is static it would be better that you try good designer and I am not good in design.
If you need any php/MySQL developer PM me.

I need reseller for my websites and now I think you can not provide it! and also I don't know what you want to do!

I would offer my help but you keep telling those with previous hosting that they cant help.

So, realize this.

This is a WEBHOSTING forum ^^

Most people here who will help you have hosting of some sort, that or can find it easier than helping someone...

Maybe lower your prerequisites to not requiring them to be hostless.

Roger.

Might have a better chance finding a developer by posting this in the employment/ads section? Good Luck with your search

Back