• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[ NEED ] WHM acct: 1GB Disk / 10GB Transfer / SSH and 1 dedi IP enabled

yesyesyes

Post your offers below $9, I need 10 such accounts (each on a different physical server).
No spam, no adult, no illegal stuff here.
AIM: dazst007

Paypal Only / Month-to-month billing only / Must have SSH as I work in vi/mysql/php.

If you want 10 ip addresses, you'll need to justify them, so it would help potential hosts if you explain what you need them for.

10 accounts = 10 different servers = 10/20 shared IP addresses

it doesn't have to be 10/20 dedicated IP addresses

10/20 dedicated IP addresses will increase the price, so you won't have much space/bandwidth if you stick to $9/m for each

i honestly dont know of many hosting companies who have 10 different physical servers they own.

for your request, you would need a larger host, maybe make a special request at hostrocket or lunarpages.

I say special request as they will most likely put all your accounts on the same service if not specified.

"Odd"

I don't know why these people post once and dont reply to their post?? Do they expect us to figure it all out? :S

i would just go by this username and say "yesyesyes" =)

chances are, he posted on another forum and completely forgot about this one.

The way I see it, I think he's looking for 10 different web hosting providers that offers 1GB disk space, 10GB data transfer, SSH and 1 dedicated IP for below $9. Or am I interpreting his post wrong?

Do you have any more details as to what you plan on doing
with all those accounts?

EDIT: Regarding SSH, most hosts no longer allow shell access.
However you can use "VI" on your own system to edit files
and then upload those files via FTP.

Last edited:
mad4 are you willing to put his account on 10 different servers?

He wants just one provider that gives him ten different dedicated servers
also he asked for his accounts to be put on 10 different servers, not that he wanted 10 dedicated servers.

So all he wants to do is open 10 different accounts. I think he meant a dedicated sever, but he just doesnt know that a whole sever has way more that 1gig of space and is possible to transfer way more that 10gigs of bandwidth.

Back