• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Needed: 20gig space, 300gig b/w

mystery250

I am interested in getting a package, with around 20 gig space, and around 300gig bandwidth, once I start getting my social security check, for disability in. This will probably be a few months. But I am still wanting offers, for I will know what I am looking at for this.

I am very flexible, so, just give me about the range I'd be looking at, if I were to choose you.

If you would, please offer more than one package.

-Thanks

Last edited:
If you are looking for a reseller account then I can offer this for $35/month. It will have cpanel/whm - located at theplanet.

There are less than 10 domains on the server with avg load of 0.20. I own the server and can provide support via email or messenger.

Two of these accounts are available.

Hi there,

CUSTOM Linux Plan:
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 300GB
Price: $45 per month

All Reseller Features Enabled. (Unlimited Domains... etc)
WHM/cPanel, XController + Fantastico included.

You will be hosted on:
Intel Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
1024Mb DDR Ram
2x80Gb HDD
Datacenter: ThePlanet

Any questions? Contact us at support@unithosting.net

Kevin H. / Mike P. / Joseph L.

Goodydomains.com can offer you a custom package that fits your needs:

* 20Gb Space
* 300Gb transfer
* WHM/Cpanel latest addition
* Unlimited Features
* and much more

* $90.00/month or $900/year (2 months free)

If you are interested in this package or if you have any quesitons please contact us at custom@goodydomains.com, we are ready to help.

We can be found at
www.goodydomains.com

Thank you for your interest

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

Back