• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Needed ASAP] Hosting For Graphics Community & Designs Team

Thorny

Good Day,

I have currently been looking to setup a new yet established graphics design forum, for graphics enthusiasts to chat and meet this will be done using a licensed version of the forum software, vBulletin. This site will hopefully attract a broader audience of Graphics Enthusiasts as we start to develop our services offered as a whole. The site will also be used as a promotional and hiring base for a second Designs Bureau which will supply Design services such as premium logos and website designs. However at this current time we are looking for a well established reliable host that provides us with a secure and excellent service for money. I am aware of many of the overselling tactics that hosts often used so if you know you oversell please dont try and offer us anything, as we will not accept let alone look at the offer.

We are looking for this offer to be filled by 10PM GMT.

What we are looking for:
Reseller Plan
Reasonable Space
Roomy Bandwidth
Chance To Upgrade Later
24/7 True Support/ MSN Is A Plus
?Maybe looking at a sponsorship deal? PM me for more info or reply here
We are looking upon a budget of $10
Payment By PayPal

Please note, Space And Bandwidth Allocations Don't Always Catch Our Bid, it's the support and service you offer!

Many Thanks
Thorny

Thorny,

I am interested in doing a possible sponsorship in exchange for your services for graphic and webdesign. I did try to pm you as well but it seems that you have your pm disabled. You can add me on msn so that we can speak further about this if you would like. My msn is xsis-support@hotmail.com. I look foward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,

Demetris

Hi Thorny, your post for requirements is a bit vague
Reasonable Space, Roomy Bandwidth

We could be interested in an 'accomodation' with paid and services combinion, and we could well put services required your way, at the moment we have several serious enquiries in the offing for medium/larger jobs.

We do support/monitor 24/7/365 but do not use IM's as they can detract.

We don't oversell and only use servers powerfull enough to not suffer any degradation on the populating of them (min 2xdual core with 4G RAM) to ensure processing is completed easily and with no impact on any other on the same server.

If you need any more info please feel free to contact me, our normal packages are viewable at web-spot.co.uk as in my sig, but I think you might require a more customised package, which is not an issue and can be met to your timescale.

Please feel free to start a thread to ask about us and our support and service.

Last edited:
I will sponser your site, with a reasonable amount of resources(reseller), Free of charge (with link-backs etc) PM Me.

www.TFBHosting.biz

Great support.
99.9% uptime.
Fast Servers
Great Service!

Value Reseller Plan - $8.75 a month
---------------
1 GB storage
10 GB bandwidth
Unlimited E-mail POP3 Accounts
Unlimited FTP Access
Unlimited Subdomains/Addon Domains
Unlimited MySql Databases
WHM Support
Fantastico and Other Scripts
Antivirus Software
5 Day Money Back Guarantee
No Setup Fee!
99.9% uptime guarantee
!!!CPANEL/WHM!!!
IPanel Auto Billing and Account Creation! (Optional)
---------------
Yearly: $105.00
IPanel Monthly: $10.00 - Only When Buying The Panel For Your WHM

Hi Thorny,

Based on your budget provided, Qoozz Webhosting can offer you our "Small" reseller plan which entitles you to the following:

4 GB Space
70 GB Transfer
Cpanel|WHM|RVSkins
Sitebuilder|ROR|FFMPEG
Unlimited Features
Priced at $8/mth

For more details regarding our packages|uptime|reviews, you can take a look at our recent thread here:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2191059

If you are in need a custom package, feel free to drop us a mail at support[at]qoozz.com or submit a ticket at our helpdesk: http://helpdesk.qoozz.com

http://www.qoozz.com

Hi Thorny,

Our HS2 should fit you perfectly.

HS2

2 GB Space
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel 11!
99.95% Uptime ~ Great Servers
Pay by PayPal
$2.50/pmonth ** FOURTH OF JULY SALE!

~ For an additional fee of $2.95/month, I can upgrade you to WHM 11.

-> See Our Packages HERE! <-

Last edited:
Right now we are running a double the space and double the bandwidth promotion. For the purpose of your hosting needs, we can discuss this further and negotiate something. Here is what we can propose that would fit your budget :

SharedRack Express 5GB
5 GB of Storage Space (10 GB with double the space)
100 GB of Bandwidth (200 GB with double the bandwidth)
Host Unlimited Domain names
cPanel 11 and WHM Access (Reseller panel)
Fantastico Deluxe
Ultra Low latency network
Monthly: $7.95
Yearly: $79.95

This looks like a lot for the price, but it is only a timely promotion. We do not oversell our servers or bandwidth. We have the advantage that we do own all of our servers and that we have hand-on access to the facility where they are colocated. We also have one of the fastest network on the internet thanks to Peer1 bandwidth.

If this is of interest to you either send me a PM or send me an email at sales@sharedrack.com so we can talk more about it.

Greetings Thorny!
UW Hosting can offer you the following plan,

Small Reseller
------------------------
* 6GB Space
* 90GB Transfer
* Telephone Support (Toll free for USA and Canada)
* MSN Support
* Email Support
* Ticket Support
* cPanel and WHM
* cPanel 11 (and Pro)
* Unlimited Accounts
==================

Some hosts may offer this plan for over $10. But we sell it for $8.75 a month! 1 month free (And a free TLD) on a yearly payment plan.

Order now
Compare our reseller plans

Sorry if my offer isn't colorful and attractive, I have more things to do with my time :)

For $10 per month, since it sounds like you'll be using quite a bit of resources down the road, I can offer you the following.

(Reseller)
7GB Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
99.9% uptime guarantee
WHM & cPanel 11 with Fantastico, RVskins, cPanel Pro

Let me know how you feel.

Hello Thorny,

iiPanel.NET (2-Years in Business) would like to present to you the following shared hosting package:
------------------------------------
iiSmall Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 3,000MB = 3GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 50GB
+ Price: $3.95/month OR $39.50/year (2-Months Off) | We accept PayPal and Major Credit Card Payments
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ CPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days Money-Back Guarantee
+ All Unlimited featues (MySQL, Emails, Addon-Domains and much more)
+ High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ Secured, efficient with lightening speed servers (Minimum configuration: Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz HT 2,048MB RAM)

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide True 24/7/365 Ticket system support.

Thankyou :) | Wassouf - iiPanel.NET

Back