• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

**Needing VPS or Preferrably Dedicated - Quarterly {Payments Only}

najdir

Hi All,

earlier on in the year we posted here looking for a VPS to host some of our design clients on. Just recently these clients have managed to pull in fairly big numbers of visitors using about 40GB bandwidth EACH, every month.

We are currently hosted on a rather unstable, unamanged VPS server from a host that used to patrol these boards fairly often but seem to have dissapeared let alone the support non-existant. Our current plan looks like this;

Guaranteed - 256mb
Swap - 1GB
Storage - 25Gb
Bandwidth - 100GB *Almost exceeding*
Panel - cPanel with NO hypervm access

Currently paying: £52.75 per QUARTER

We are needing something a lot more substantial than this and need it sorted by the 2nd December. I am willing to signup today and pay but I need your best offer for that price. Please remember i AM open to DEDICATED offers and would CERTAINLY prefer these. A UK Host would be beneficial but tbh location isn't really a problem at the minute.

Also if you want to check out what we do: http://www.creativenerds.org

Thanks
Najdir

512MB guaranteed RAM
1024MB burstable RAM
20GB HDD space
500GB traffic
2 IP ADDRESSES
€24.95 EUR Monthly

Hi,
We would like to offer you complete solutions to all your hosting needs with 100% uptime SLA and fully managed VPS & dedicated servers that you will never have to worry again regarding your hosting issues.

High Performance Managed Linux VPS V-1

15 GB Web Space
300 GB Bandwidth
192 MB Guaranteed Ram
Virtuozzo Power Panel VZPP
Host Unlimited Domains
100 MBPS Port
3 IP Addresses
Complete Management Services
No Overselling Guarantee

Only $34.95/month (http://www.occeanic.com/vps.html)

Free Upgrades if paid quarterly : Free RAM upgrade to 320 MB, Free Space upgrade to 25 GB

Unmanaged Dedicated Server S-1

AMD 3000+ or better
2GB RAM
250GB SATA II
2000GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
Full Root Access
100 MBPS Port
Remote Reboot
Initial Server Hardening & Security

Only $75/month (No setup fee No long term contracts required) (http://www.specials.occeanic.com)

We will also offer you a free month of service for your dedicated server this means that if you pay quarterly your invoice will be get paid for 4 months (1 month for free). You will be again paying quarterly on 5th month.

Complete server management can be bought with dedicated server only for $50/month.

Our both VPS and Dedicated Server contains no setup fee, 100% uptime guarantee and SLA, Hardware Replacement guarantee and SLA for further information on it visit : http://www.occeanic.com/sla.html

We do accept all major credit/debit cards and paypal via 2CO, liberty reserve, strictpay & perfect money.

Kindly email to sales @ occeanic.com with link to this thread if you are ready to signup and looking to get the free upgrades which I have offered you and they will adjust your order according to it.

DUAL-CORE 2.8GHZ
Ram: 1GB
Hard Drive: 250GB
Bandwidth: 4,000GB/MONTH
IP Addresses: 5
DDoS Protection: Yes
Monthly Price: $79.95
Compare Dedicated Servers
Order Now - Secure

What you can expect:

• Free Reboots
  • Powerfull Servers at low prices!
  • Free Control Panel Installation
  • Full Root Access
  • Server hardened when delivered
  • DDoS Protection

Does no-one honestly have no better offers. Im not fussed if it's ZEN or OpenVz just really want to get away from our current host!

Cross Industries can offer you either of the following:

Supreme - Unmanaged VPS
1GB Guaranteed RAM
50GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
SSH Access
1 IP Address
Choice of 2 Datacenters
Free Setup!
Cost: 29.95 USD = 20.0324 EUR

OR

Clave - Hybrid VPS (VDS/Partial Dedicated Server)
1536MB Guaranteed RAM
100GB Disk Space
1000GB Premium Bandwidth
4 IP Addresses
Choice of 2 Datacenters
Free Setup!
Cost: 99.99 USD = 66.8958 EUR

Let me know if your interested in either, and I'll post the link.

Hi

I have a good VPS within your current pay

CPU: 1.5GHZ Gauranteed
RAM: 1GB Gauranteed
DISKSPACE: 50GB
BANDWIDTH: 1000GB/MONTH
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico included

$25 per month - Check more VPS details here

Here is good dedicated server offer

Core2Quad Q8200 Quad Core Dedicated Server
SINGLE CPU QUAD CORE 2.33GHZ 1333FSB
2GB DDR2
500GB HDD
4000GB bandwidth
5 IP addresses

Just $101.90 USD per month Click here to order

PLEASE NOTE: The Specification I Gave Above Is What We Are CURRENTLY Hosting On. We Are Looking For An Upgrade Within The $85 Mark.

THANK YOU!!!

I may be able to help.

Should fit your needs very nicely and if needed I can up the bandwidth as needed. If you have any questions please contact me here using the PM system, my MSN/eMail: michael.spears <at> ismyreseller <dot> com (Replace the <at> with @ and <dot> with .) You can also use the Live Support at IsMyReseller.

I can offer you:
50GBs of space
512MBs of guaranteed RAM
500GBs of bandwidth
2 IPs included
Full root/administrator access
Includes Power Panel

$29.99/mo

SECOND MONTH FREE OFFER!
Order any VPS plan, and get your second month of service FREE!

If you are still in need of hosting you can check out our packages at www.junaweb.com/vps.html - we have plans starting at just $29.95 /month where you get 30gb space, 300gb bandwidth on a 100mbps port, with 512mb guaranteed RAM with 768mb burst, 2 free IPs, and we have cPanel available which comes with free management.

It is $87.95 per quarter however you can use the coupon Holiday VPS Rush and save 20% off the first month. And if you have a budget you want us to work around, contact our sales team at sales@junaweb.com and we will be happy to give you a quote.

Regards

Back