• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

netfirms

I was wondering just the same!
I'm going to start a forum/news site/wiki (with not too many visitors for now.)
The free hosting service of netfirms (I've been using it for at least 5 years) is good (eventhough I hosted only HTML files.)
If anyone knows anything of the service, pleas let me know.
Thanks!

I've had a few sites hosted by them and there ok depending on what sort of site you are thinking of making. For a start they do not offer cpanel but their own control panel (which is slow as hell). If you get a lot of visitors they can also state max connection errors when using databases, which is a sign they oversell.

But apart from that I never had any other problems with them and you cant really beat there prices, plus you can actually use all the hard disk space they offer.

Don't know if you have noticed but they have a promotion on for new signups here:
http://netfirms.com/max
Special offer for Maximum PC readers -
$10 for one full year of Netfirms Advantage Hosting!
2 FREE domain names
20GB of disk space
750GB data transfer per month
Host up to 3 websites with a single account!
Support for PHP, Perl, and MySQL
24-hour technical support

So you are really paying 10c for hosting a year as there domains are $4.95 each and you get 2 included

Back