• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Netscape and Html

faizy999

:shame:
when i register this forum the form i filled was disable HTML and IMG tags.
i can see feature in lower right corner. How can i enable these features. Now

:biggrin2:
:confused4
On some website specialy using netscape try to signup or register an operation time out error was issue.
if you are a netscape user try to register
Code:
www.netteller.com
i hope i write the correct address.

html is permanently disabled.

er...IMG should be on...it's on for me, and I never had to do anything.

I have no idea what else any of that was that you just said.

Translation attempt, babelfishese -> English, just for the sake of the challenge:

faizy999 said:
When I created this thread it didn't allow HTML and IMG tags. I can see the options in the 'posting rules' area in the lower left corner. How can i enable these features?

On some websites using Netscape causes problems, such as an operation time out error on registration. If you are a netscape user try to visit http://www.netteller.com . I hope I wrote the correct address.

To which I can only repeat Blank verse, and add a visual aid:
rules.png

IMG looks on from here, and I just used it.

I can also note that the mentioned URL is fine in firefox (although it's actually a redirect to another URL), no idea about netscape. vBulletin shouldn't have any problems with netscape versions later than 4.x, not sure how the vB theme works with really old netscapes. Regardless, a browser issue wouldn't affect IMG or HTML being on or off.

Back