• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

never use 2co !

Status
Not open for further replies.
supposly wasnt allowed to sell herbs lol So after some sales they stole my money! Horrible!!! they didnt even warn me just stole my money so I reported there actions to the attorny generals office and made a report at the BBB !! Its one thing if they would have called or emailed and said please dont use our services for selling those products but instead they said there keeping the money for there company lol WOW 800... gone ... Pathetic company here in OHIO !! @ 2checkout = scam

I dont care what it says , more or less you shouldnt be able to steal peoples money and not give them a penny back! and yes I read there tos and it never said a single thing about herbs but it did say stuff that people smoke but as my site states I sell my products for incents purpose only not for drugs and ect. Just a bunch of BS! googl 2co and you shall see alot of bad reviews about there services and ect. Just as you will see horrible stories and reviews on paypal!

Well... you *may* be right about your ranting for them stealing/keeping your money.... unless that is stated on their Terms of Service.

What kind of herb are you selling? Is it called marijuana? ;)
That's the first "herb" that came into my mind. :p If it is, then it's possible 2CO passed the information onto local law enforcement too. It's just not worth the risk.

2CO and PayPal do have strange ways of doing things...even if what you're doing is on the border of being illegal, they will freeze your account. That's how they make money.

You were selling weed over the internet and you got mad when they "scammed" you? If I were doing something like that I'd at least read their TOS to see how they felt about it. When someone is handling your money, it's good to know how NOT to piss them off.

You alerted the BBB because someone stole your drug money? Seriously?

You're lucky they didn't alert the authorities and have your house surrounded.

I vote TTR.

Last edited:
Well I am sorry but that just gave me a good laugh. I have to know many companies will be against you even selling that and using their service (ie. PayPal/2CO). You should have contacted them beforehand to confirm it is allowed for those sales.

But saying they are a scam just cause they stole your money for doing something you were not supposed to is not going to get you any sympathy. I am sure there was something in their TOS stating that.

Well... you *may* be right about your ranting for them stealing/keeping your money.... unless that is stated on their Terms of Service.
Oh yes, sure. Look for those lines that state "we can steal your money and piss you off and you can do a thing about it" in their TOS.
I suppose that was not comfortable for you. But that is the most trusted payment gateway.
2CO? Trusted? Come on! You gotta be kidding me. Firstly, those sly bastards aren't even a payment gateway. 2CO is more or less a reseller of Authorize.net's processing service.

I'd suggest you look at a processor in South America. Panama is good as it has no financial treaties with any country but they are expensive!

Bottom line, I hate them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back