• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Ad on the Forums...

Ad Revenue
Discussions about how to earn money from ads. Tip: Join the ad network Commission Junction.

Hmmm... so much for no affiliate links. ;)

Oh my God. I had no idea what you were talking about for a while there, until I visited the forum index.

That's a little biased...Talk about cash for comments. ;)

lol, Cash for Comments;

Peo walking out side a pile of shinny while automobiles;

"I [peo] use Commission Junction,
Commission Junction you know what I mean!"

;)

it's been there a while now...

first of it's hardly noticed (took cow here a couple of weeks to figure it out, and he's a regular...)
also unfortunately he probly won't make anything off of it, but i wish him the best :)

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
(took cow here a couple of weeks to figure it out, and he's a regular...)

Because cow bookmarks the ad Revenue page and General. Only when I went on someone else's computer did I notice...

Just a little odd. ;)

I don't get it either. Where's the ad?

Speaking of ads, I have finally noticed as well that the little "Zapper" button is gone. (Used to be below every page, in case you don't know what I'm talking about).

The Zapper button was in an actual "ad-space" this is like Czar said, "Cash for comments".

It's on the main index where it says "Ad Revenue".

It's a referral link. Every time a new publisher clicks on that link to join CJ, the owner of FreeWebspace.net will earn $2 + a recurring proportion of each publisher's earnings.

Back