• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New billing software boxbilling

JJW

NLC
NLC
boxbilling.com is offering a free and paid version of the billing. What do you think of it?

Site looks quite nice, so does the software and $5.95 a month isn't too much either.

I'll give the free one a go :)

Last edited:
Not my billing software I was just stating after installing it there are a few things that are needed before it can become a complete billing solution for a real business.

You were in there first

June 27th, 2011 14:59 - advertising

Yesterday 00:40 - announcing

Now it might be great, and I am going to try it out but don't just lie about not being involved (even if it's just a mate) 2 days in advance doesn't give you a get out of jail free card.

Just too much of a coincidence, and I don't believe in them.

iI just saw it on wht and decided to let other know about it here as there was no post about it. I am in no way affiliated with yourhosting.com who is the software owner.

if you look at the other thread in ad/offer section was posted by non other than youhosting if you lookup the website you hosting it is a free webhost. hrmmmm not me!!!!! I just saw that a software was released and though i woudl start a discussion about it.

Back