• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Companies!??

LockerGirl

Whats the big hype about not using a new company as your hosting provider?
Everyone starts somewhere you know, and if its free hosting just take a chance.
If its paid hosting, the reason they probably fall and never make it is because of many of you saying you want "established companies" yada yada. Therefore they cant pay for the server/dedi/resellers and close. Then you reply to their threads with "ahahahah they didnt last long" and so on and so forth...

Im jsut curious why you do this?

Because new companies tend to be run by 12-year-olds. If they've been around for a while, we know that they're at least 15 by now, and much more reliable.

I personally would not host myself nor any of my clients (who are businesses and politicians) with any company that does not provide a physical address, a support number - with live people, a quality product, and is not incorporated.

Everyone has to start somewhere, so I have nothing against hosting with a NEW company so long as the company is a legtimiate business that is adequatley funded and invested in not some 12 year old or 15 year old kid trying to make a buck.

notnamed said:
Because new companies tend to be run by 12-year-olds. If they've been around for a while, we know that they're at least 15 by now, and much more reliable.

She is 13, give her a break dude

I didn't even have access to a computer when I was 12. you kids should be out playing sports, learning how to play musical instruments, and listening to rock music :rolleyes2

Back