• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New computer...

cowax

Nice Shot
NLC
I am in search of a new computer with a minimum budget. I was searching and found ussa.com. Prices are good, but is it a good choice?

build ur own

buy part by part, get tha best system performance..aight..

make sure you by amd processors, i dont wanna see anotha fool rollin in intel shht....

summin like 1.6ghz
512mb ddr
40gig hdd
16x LiteOn Burner
16x Pioneer

yea yea...just look at some reviews on parts before wasting hella load of money on crap...(intel, bling bling)

Ok this whole argument about AMD and Intel needs to stop.

AMD=Good
Intel=Good

They both have disadvantages, and they both have advantages. So stop arguing we are never going to agree.

Yes I agree, we will never stop arguing which CPU is better.

Guitarnerd this goes off topic, but will you stop harassing me about bull fighting?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Yes I agree, we will never stop arguing which CPU is better.

Guitarnerd this goes off topic, but will you stop harassing me about bull fighting?
if u know its off topic why mention it? :rolleyes:

I'm not harrasing anyone, I just see all this stop bull fighting stuff, and I think it is un-important compared to a lot of other things. Anywho I'll change it I don't mean to offend anyone.

Back on subject: When you get your computer try and get 512mb of ram and if possible ddr :D

Back