• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New design and logo

thats no fun. you need to have her spread right on the home page and you have to click on her vag to purchase a hosting plan. ;)

On larger screens, the font looks small already. I'm running 1440 x 900 (widescreen aspect) and it looks fine. Are you on a tiny monitor?

I know how to code. And it will be done with css.
Thanks for the info though. I will try to finish up the main content area soon.

It's an image, and my monitor is a normal one. I just think it would look better with those links a bit smaller (although it's hard to tell when it's not coded up).

Style them with css, sure, but code the table with <table>. It's a common misconception that <table> is bad code - it's not if used properly (ie, not for structure but for tabular data).

Too dull. Add some colors, perhaps the navigation text could use a nice color, otherwise the placement of content seems fine.

Working on it. Thanks for the comments. Also, I think I will be placing content bubbles for specials and such on pages.

Back