• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Design - First Page delivered, your thoughts?

The Css includes a seasons jpg image noone liked.... was that in your css sir?

i highly doubt it was included in your acclaimed css, yet its the css your blaming us of according to your designer.

Could you and your designer collaborate first, get the story straight and then... please by all means, get back to us with, what seems to be yours, what isn't, what might look like yours, what you want but isnt your's and what you might just want for the heck of it?

Also.... Sir, if you would like to contact us and consider legal representation, please ask your designer to go through yourself and your lawyer and not contact ourselves direct on sales lines, we still operate business channels when you dont.

After discussions with our datacentre, we will be bringing our original website back online. Any further matters will have to be proceeded by legal claims and documents sir.

My contact email is Kevinc@prontohost.net

PH-Kev, I'm not his designer, lol. He is his own designer. And I am my own. :) Please carefully read whats posted. I'm not getting dragged into the claim. Don't even attempt, I'm just a witness who spotted it.

This conflict is between you (PH-Kev) and Eclouds.

Sorry,

i have not claimed you are the designer, unless you contacted ourselves on a sales line.

This complaint comes under David Swatton and Dimitri Huyghues-Despointes

After discussions with our datacentre, we will be bringing our original website back online. Any further matters will have to be proceeded by legal claims and documents sir.

My contact email is Kevinc@prontohost.net

Thank you for your cooperation. Copyright infringement is not taken lightly in the United States. As for bringing your old website back on, I believe it is a better idea as it will save you the cost of a plane ticket to Florida ;)

Okay. You can keep playing dumb all you want. However you will soon realize that you messed with the wrong person and you should stick with your old design that you ripped from someone else as well (Yup, it is all in WHT).

Matter will be dealt with out of these forums from this point on.

PS: PH-Kev, you might want to reconsider the ultimatum before the time runs out. It will get costly.

Last edited:
Just as an FYI, Kev, you did not have that navbar there originally otherwise, I would have known that it was from StradCom. ;)

Last edited:
check the headers of the image, you can see what it was created by, should be fairly simple to see if its a straight rip or not.

Just a small update to everyone. Prontohost finally decided to comply after a Cease and Desist letter was sent.

Apparently their web designer is a "new designer" and was "inspired" by our design. That doesn't explain why our images (which PH-Kev kept denying SteadCom's ownership) were coded and placed on the site.
" I must apologise on
ProntoHost's behalf, i did use your header for inspiration as a new web
designer..."

This just goes to show their ethics and childish behavior. Anyone reading this should be very careful when considering them.

On a good note, everything is fine now as the infringing content has been removed.

Jesus. This is the second thread recently we've had here, with a ripped template from another known FWS member, in the last couple of days.

Yup however the previous one, the offender actually admitted to his wrongdoing.

In this case here, this stubborn little being tried to make us (the owners of the copyright) believe that it wasn't our copied work.

Ridiculous but true.

Yup however the previous one, the offender actually admitted to his wrongdoing.

In this case here, this stubborn little being tried to make us (the owners of the copyright) believe that it wasn't our copied work.

Ridiculous but true.

Would have thought they saw what happened when I ripped mine and decided not to do that... Ah well.. you win some and loose some.

Back