• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New free Forum hosting

Graham

Hi,

www.freebb.net as opened

Get free forum hosting with 100MB transfer per month
with banner/popunder....
(bannerexchange so you can have a banner on other sites to promote your site. And the popunders too.)

http://yourforum.freebb.net

use the request forum to order.
We are limiting it to 5 setups per day
So first come first served..

Thanks

my forum is remotely hosted or i have a full access on my site (ftp, telnet, php, mySQL or whatever)

do you allow phpBB2.0.x? I have a plan to buy a licensed copy of vBulletin 3 (but not now)

Hi,

We have changed Transfer to 500Mb for about the first 50 forums to see how things run.
Also at the moment only lastest version of PHPBB is used.

You will only have access to forum admin login and you dont need to ftp, ssh or anything to managed a free hosted forum.

Thanks

Originally posted by Graham
Hi,

We have changed Transfer to 500Mb for about the first 50 forums to see how things run.
Also at the moment only lastest version of PHPBB is used.

You will only have access to forum admin login and you dont need to ftp, ssh or anything to managed a free hosted forum.

Thanks

thats better m8 ;)
thx

greetZ

It all depends how the forum is set up. If you allow posting of images for example, this will eat more bw than say simple text.

<rant>I think that all these useless forums now all the rage for bored webmasters are really lame, tax the servers, and really serve no purpose except for it's 5-10 members. I just wish they'd go away to free up more free php sites.</rant> :classic2:

do you want to host our forum? the reason is, we don't have enough space... We do run phpBB 2.0.1. I will send you templates.tar.gz and langauge.tar.gz

and avatars.tar.gz

Originally posted by Mysterio
i cant xs youre forum ... i get a blank page

who me? okay :)
templates.tar.gz and language.tar.gz is a zipped file (compress folder)

if u intall phpBB2, just extract this on phpBB's directory... :)

Back