• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Free Host - 50MB, SSI, no ads

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
www.w0t.org

This free host was only opened today, and I think you all will like it. W0t.org offers 50MB space, unlimited transfer, server-side includes capabilities, and above all, ad-free hosting! Signup for a free account today! :)

www.w0t.org

Last edited:
what's this means?

No Non-English content sites.

does it mean that the site do not support the Chinese web site?

This host appears to be run by the same person that ran 9cy.com before it became a 0catch co-brand. He also created (and destroyed) the free hosts peyros.com and oe-network.com and w0t.org used to be a free adless subdomain URL provider. The paid version of 9cy, 9cy.net, also appears to have gone under. Just a few things you should know before you try w0t.org free hosting out.

Originally posted by Cracker
This host appears to be run by the same person that ran 9cy.com before it became a 0catch co-brand. He also created (and destroyed) the free hosts peyros.com and oe-network.com and w0t.org used to be a free adless subdomain URL provider. The paid version of 9cy, 9cy.net, also appears to have gone under. Just a few things you should know before you try w0t.org free hosting out.

mabey he now knows how to run a host.

"www.w0t.org could not be found. Check your spelling and try again, luzer."
Ok, so it didn't say that, but Mozilla reports that w0t.org doesn't exist. When pinging it I get the same error. Did the webmaster get scared off by the negative comments? :biggrin2:

Yes, this host is run by Paul at 9cy. 9cy.net was stopped because Paul did not have the time to offer support that he felt his users deserved, being busy with his studies. But at least he was decent enough to send an e-mail to all his hostees. 9cy.com was sold over to 0Catch for a very good reason - the bills kept rising and Paul added more pop-ups to cover those costs. But as he did that, users kept on complaining and whining, never appreciating his efforts. With the constant warez abuse, he decided to call it quits.

His spelling isn't great. So what? He knows how to manage a server better than most of the a$$hole hosts mentioned everyday on this board. I can even name specific hosts who don't know $hit when it comes to working with a server, but of course, that wouldn't be polite.

Why will this ad-free venture survive? Firstly, w0t.org does not allow humongous accounts or files, as 9cy.com did. This will help keep the costs down. In addition, unlike 9cy, he isn't looking to make a profit with w0t.org. Instead Paul is hoping to use this as a means of promoting other offers he plans to run in the future.

Doesn't let me upload pics

They are under 1mb, and they are "true jpegs images" despite what the uploader tells me. Oh well, guess I should ask for a refund...lol! ;)

Couple of flaws in that..... I never created nor destroyed peyros.com happen to know the owner did help him a little but never even had access to anything on it.

9CY.net hasn't actually gone under. I just don't take new people because there's so many decent paid ho

Couple of flaws in that..... I never created nor destroyed peyros.com happen to know the owner did help him a little but never even had access to anything on it.

9CY.net hasn't actually gone under. I just don't take new people because there's so many decent paid hosts out there and I didn't feel I could offer the support that clients deserved. I still host most of the clients from 9cy.net.

I don't offer any garentee's on freehosting nor even say I'll have correct spelling in my sites/posts but if you have a url redirection provider (cjb or come.to etc) then you have nothing to lose do you.

They are under 1mb, and they are "true jpegs images" despite what the uploader tells me. Oh well, guess I should ask for a refund...lol!

This happens from time to time its a flaw in the script. Try renaming the to gif or jpg it should work.... You can have your money back as well though :p

"www.w0t.org could not be found. Check your spelling and try again, luzer."

Never had a problem loading the site its sometimes a little slow but usally never a problem. Check your ISP.

Back