• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEW Free host - Cpanel, Fantastico, FULL featured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only2dollars

Hi,

I would like to introduct onlytwodollars.com

But don't let the name fool you. We do offer a free hosting plan that includes:

1000mb space
4000mb bandwidth
2 mysq db's
PHP, Perl, FP support, CGI, etc.

You select to use a subdomain or host your own domain.

We our side is still in the construction phase. I know we should have finished it first but I was too excited about getting some feedback about the service itself once a few people sign up.

We have a forum that will be our center of support but posting is not required.

The free account has text banner at the top and thats' it.

We're open to suggestions if you have any.

Check it out.

http://www.onlytwodollars.com

kind off a odd domain name for a free host but the service is great anyway

Well, you're right :)

When trying to develop a new project, I had first intended to offer only one hosting plan, a $2/month hosting plan. But then I migrated to wanting to do free, so I combined it. I will likely get another domain name to point to the site that says something about free hosting.

But I also wanted to offer subdomains on a domains that didn't say free.

I know my site is not the prettiest, and there's some blanks still in the design, but I have been in the hosting business for several years.

Onlytwodollars will have high stability and longevity and even though the free plan has a single text banner, that is not uncommon for any site you vist nowadays and the services I provide along with the quality of the network will allow any time of site to be hosted either personal or business class.

This will not be designed just as a place for kids to some free hosting... we can maintain just about anything you want to put with very high quality.

But like all new ventures, it will be slow.

I'm really fond of the Blah forum. It's something that's not as common as everyone else's phpbb and will look forward to it getting a lot of use.

unknown00

When you signed up, did you select your own domain or subdomain? if you entered your domain during signup it should be configured, just waiting for you to change your DNS.

email me at admin@onlytwodollars.com with your username and domain name and will get it straightened out for you.

unknown00 said:
nvm i got it working. anyway u can allow some more domains? like max 3?

for the first days you can sign up for more than one account. Soon it will be restricted to only one account per person.

So go ahead and just go through the order process again.

thank you.

i am amazed at how many have signed from this one post :)

i'm sure several were just testing thing out and will not utilize their site but it's still to see.

ns1.onlytwo....
and ns2.onlytwo...

I've got a problem with an SMF forum - it won't display at all because of the forced ad on the top.

andrewb said:
ns1.onlytwo....
and ns2.onlytwo...

I've got a problem with an SMF forum - it won't display at all because of the forced ad on the top.

let me know what your domain name is and i'll investigate it and correct what we need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back