• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new fwp

lance

I'm planning to set up a new FWP but I can't think of any good names.. Someone help me out here pls..

btw, haven't seen NC_TOM around here 4 some time..

Hi guys, He is here for help.

I think 11freemegs.com is better than 101days.net.

Peace.

ebird

naming the service provided in the domain name sort of sucks. i wouldn't want to have "free" or "megs" in my domain.

I have the domain Superlinx.net through namedemo.com. I was planning on using it for something else, but I'm willing to sell it.

Selling a namedemo domain?
You must be kidding..

anyway i agree with that guy who said that he wouldn't use 'free' or 'meg' in his domain. it kinda sucks, really..

Re: ..

Originally posted by lance
You must be kidding..

Nope. Not kidding a bit. The only difference between a namedemo domain and a regular one, that someone has already paid for is the $50 it takes to transfer it from namedemo to the owner. Which I plan to do if it doesn't sell. It's a good domain. Just got it back when I didn't have the time or money to mess with it.

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by STEELE
Originally posted by lance
You must be kidding..

Nope. Not kidding a bit. The only difference between a namedemo domain and a regular one, that someone has already paid for is the $50 it takes to transfer it from namedemo to the owner. Which I plan to do if it doesn't sell. It's a good domain. Just got it back when I didn't have the time or money to mess with it.

no one will buy it

Back