• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
i installed ASP , but u have to request it . Access 2000 will be installed soon . I am also taking requests for weekly backups .

Keep checking http://dalair.i989.net/forum to request this things (That is now the dedicated support forum and request forum , and i know it isnt working i have to setup access still )

Last edited:
moved to IIS5.1 same as before plus Access , database folder , and ASP . MySQL isnt working right now but should be working in a half hour . Much faster too .

It looks like warez to me since the first day you give out free software to everyone :rolleyes:

I still can't find a host that gives out free payware programs. :D

A free host that gives out photoshop? lol do I sense WAREZ :p If you can prove that you actually own this software, I have nothing against it, but I will contact adobe with your ip address and see what they say.

Originally posted by Myacen Network
A free host that gives out photoshop? lol do I sense WAREZ :p If you can prove that you actually own this software, I have nothing against it, but I will contact adobe with your ip address and see what they say.
I do to!

I already asked about proof of license earlier in this thread. He neglected to answer :confused2

how am suppose to proof it ? send u a copy of my licence to ur house :confused2 and contacting adobe with my ip wont work i have a semi-static ip and it has changed at least 3 times since i bought it

Originally posted by gunsinbattle
how am suppose to proof it ? send u a copy of my licence to ur house :confused2 and contacting adobe with my ip wont work i have a semi-static ip and it has changed at least 3 times since i bought it

WOW... what a good excuse!

I just don't understand why a free host can give out free softwares.

If you are a paid host and giving out free softwares when someone purchase your products, then maybe I will believe you.

Last edited:
Why is everyone so mean to gunsinbattle... He gave you the reason, I think you all should just forget about the whole matter... :rolleyes:

[*] Looking up dalair.i989.net
[*] Resolved dalair.i989.net to 68.60.236.141

[*] Looking up 68.60.236.141
[*] Resolved 68.60.236.141 to pcp01176454pcs.shlb1201.mi.comcast.net

Don't get me wrong, but isn't that cable?

Well the so called non warez serial number for his Photoshop 6, according to adobe it is invalid. The serial is
and to check it out go to http://store.adobe.com/WebObjects/WEC?pageID=RegMp1
the product is Photoshop
the version is 6.0
the os is windows
and the language is US English

EDIT
Had to remove the serial, as i realized it has been here long enough.
/EDIT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back