• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Hosting Domain/Website for Sale - Already Earning $$$

HostingForSale7

Hi Folks, :)

Here is the deal...

I'm moving away, and I don't want this site turned into a parked page or any of the members to lose their hosting.

I want this site to remain a hosting site with a fairly knowledgeable person in WHM/Cpanel to help the members along their way.

There are approximately 15 paid clients on the server so far (shared reseller package at $8.95 per month w/ ded. IP, $6.95 w/o ded. IP). In other words, this site has already turned a profit in the few months that it has been running. I continue to get orders every week.

Currently, you would make about 20 dollars per month from the site, while paying less than half of that. If the site continues to grow like it has been (it has been SEO'd to death) the company should get off of the ground to where it will need outsourced tech support, etc. It's not to that point yet though.

I'm not listing the URL of the website because I do not want my members to know it is for sale, that would only make them worry that the site will no longer host their website. Like I mentioned earlier, I will only sell this domain/website to someone that wants to run it. Not just get traffic to their own domain from it.

If interested, please contact me on skype @ hostingforsale

Estibot Domain Evaluation with traffic: $200

With website and clients:
Starting bid: $300

Cheers!

i'm afraid you wont make a sale without showing proof of traffic, and a link. would you post through PM the details?

Just spoke to the guy on skype. Seems a decent guy, everything is legit by the looks of things. The only problem is, everythings a bit messy. All done by paypal subscriptions using a free billing script.

Just put in a bid of $150, just need to speak to a few people before i go ahead and buy though.

Feel free to bid higher than me if you wish, i won't be too bothered.

URL of site for sale

Hello!

My apologies for the delay in responding, the URL to the website is

mydollarhost (dot) com

I don't want to ruin the reputation of the site so I'm not listing a link - that way the search engines won't pick it up and people outside of this forum will not know that it is for sale.

I don't want to scare my current (or your future) clients.

Clients: 15 currently (about 10 bronze, 3 silver and 2 gold)
The site has been up since January, and received around 207 uniques last month.

Thanks! :)

Back