• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Hosting Layout

Well, if you come to me, I would tell you not to use iFrames, as it slows down the loading of the site. You need some designers and coders to tell you more about the site, they would know better :) I hope I was helpful.

Regards,

too cluttered. you're trying to force too much information into the visitors face too much. simple is better.

To much white...

I don't know where to focus my eyes first. I find it very hard to concentrate when looking at the page because my eyes are constantly moving towards the white/black gradient in the borders

All I can say when I surf around your website is:

"Argh, why is the scroll so laggy!?"

Maybe my computer's slow, not sure what's causing the slow scroll. It might have been because of your iframes ;)

Well like I said it is a new layout and once it is set how I want it... like all women I am picky and change my mind alot:) .... there will be no more iframes.

Loaded fast enough, but the contrast on everything is bad, fonts too small too, and lose the 'comming soon' that is so amature, if it's not there don't advertise the fact.

Oh, layout sucks as all the info is at the bottom which you have to scroll down for.

Constructive crit so no offence :)

Oh trust me I take no offense to anything anyone online says :) I just wanted to see opinions, I have posted on many other forums with many saying how good it is. It is true what they say "To each his own"

Template Design WoW!

Hello,

Well this post got very off topic. Originally "TheHosted" posted about her website design. Since no one else seems to understand that the post was about I'll get it back on track. TheHostedI think your website template is very nice and clean. I like how you have all your information displayed. This will help with potential clients they don't have to bother you about small questions. This will leave alot more time for you to focus your time on other matters. Thanks for your post. Perfect job.:beer:

I think you need to remove 99.9% of the images, as I've got a performance machine, and the scroll is lagging a bit.

I think you need to remove 99.9% of the images, as I've got a performance machine, and the scroll is lagging a bit.

Same -- I've got an AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ OC'd to 3.2 GHz with 2 GB of Corsair DDR2 @ 800MHz and it's still lagging here, so your future customers may not like that and the fact it has so many images...

it wont even load for me, not even time out. :S

**EDIT**
finally times out...

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.thehosted.com/

The following error was encountered:

* Connection to 64.191.27.229 Failed

The system returned:

(110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:57:22 GMT by linuxdev.greenmallard.com (squid/2.6.STABLE18)

Last edited:
You must be the chosen one ;)

That's what worries me - chosen for what? :eek3:

Still works and traces fine to hostnoc.

My plan to take over the worlds routing tables is working :evilb:

Last edited:
Back