• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New hosting template

X3r0X

Hey everyone,

Just made it a few minutes ago, took a little under an hour to make. Just felt like trying something new, so I went for a professional look. I may endeavour to sell it yet, so I've just included a watermarked image. Please, tell me what you think and what could be done to improve it :).

Image: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7672/screenshot5rd.jpg

Thanks,
Chris

Yeah, instead of just saying "candy" it would be nice to tell me as to how you came to the conclusion it looked like "candy" and not "professional".

Thanks all the same.

Last edited:
I agree with Johnson, when going for a "professional" look I think you have to make it a little more matte finish and not so glossy.

the colors are nice, vibrant and pleasant but just don't scream professionalism

i like it allot actually it just needs more structure theres not enough to look at

and im not really going to say the design is bad or good because its kinf of lame only (under a hour) went into it as a designer i spent several hours making my designs myabe thats why most people think im a good designer

its missing structure and the glossy thing really isnt the problem making it not look professinal. make the content area ALOT smaller and use that space for other things with other important info

and the boxes next to each plan is a good idea but try this

either make the 1st box green second box orange (good how it is now) and last box blue so it makes each plan seam more (uniqe)

or make the first plan have 1 box
second plan have 2 boxes
and third plan have 3 boxes probibly make the boxes in plans 2 and 3 smaller

thats just on detail i think should be added

(wow my spelling sucks)

Back