• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Jobs & Opportunities: Staff, Partners, Pure Talents Needed

James

Always moving..
NLC
On the seek-out for many new connections here.

If you are seriously interested, tell me why. Don't contact me if you are the sort of "bored scavenger" or "troll" who's not really interested after the initial hello.

modcloud - the modern hosting cloud

In collaboration with free-space.net and sitemanaged.com, successful free and premium managed hosting, I will be opening a new division called modcloud in the near future. Free-space.net is a free website service, whilst sitemanaged provides premium hosting for many demanding and mission critical websites.

We are going to fill the gap by creating a budget line product and this is what modcloud is about. However I have already a lot of my schedule and daily routine. I will require dedicated partners, or staff for this service.

I am looking for people who have experience in creating, and running successful web hosts. Most important however is your commitment and willingness to succeed!

If you read this and are itching to talk to me about this, you will add me on MSN right now!

Don't itch, it's bad for your skin.

:beer:

Back