• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new light blue color scheme

clearjade

Please tell me what u think of http://www.clearjade.cjb.net
Please don't be too harsh! Any good suggestions would be good. I know the light blue is a little bit hard to read, but that's only the pic at the top. I'll probably change that once I figure out transparencies.

Someone reply. :( I shouldn't have posted replies to the other topics after and pushed this topic further down the page.

Everything looks very good. The bluse is Ok to read, and if it were any other colour, it wouldnt really match the rest of the site. It is a good site... Even better if i liked anime

get a darker blue. its to blinding, my eyes hurt after that one. try this blue...0B6EF4 and maybe a grey background color sumthn like... CCCCCC other ten that its nice ;)

That shade of blue is the same color as my links. >_< If I change that, I have to change everything again, including my buttons. Oh well...I'll play around with colors again.

What exactly should I make darker? There is really no point in darkening the background or the lines in the table, since u don't need to read anything. I think the subtitles are ok too because they're pretty big.

But the background is only for decorative purposes. Hrm...making graphical buttons take too long to do. :( Is the grey text ok? If not suggest a darker gray please.

make the grey AAAAAA.

i want the background darker so that the body of the page stands out a bit more ;)

...still too light...oh right...i put my monitor on presentation mode...my bad. this should be good enough ;)

Back