• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New logo & design

I've moved the ad under the menu now. I hope that solved the issue with the ad stretching the margins?

Blank, I'll see if I can let for instance NLC members get the option to choose the old one.

Because you love us :D

I've moved the ad under the menu now. I hope that solved the issue with the ad stretching the margins?

Blank, I'll see if I can let for instance NLC members get the option to choose the old one.

Thanks Peo. What can I say, I'm a traditionalist.
Plus I still think the old one looks better. It has character.

Not to say this one isn't nice. It is. I just like what I like.

I think we have few ads here compared to other forums, so the ads will stay for NLC members too.

At the moment you can't choose the old style, but I will try to make that possible.

I'm slowly starting to fall in love with the orange & blue of this site now, just set's it off perfectly. And the adverts? I don't see none as I hace Ad Block+ activated, but hey, if needs be I will exempt the site and show ads :)

i actually dont like it. :( it would be better it the gradient didnt just cut off to white like it does. use a little bit of a darker 1px solid line separator, and it would be a million times better.

Yeah I noticed that also. New theme is looking great.

I had no stretching issues earlier when the ad was in the header @ 1280 x 1024.

I have to say, I have really despised almost every theme change that has ever happened around here (all...uh 2 of em) but this one I really like. The site looks clean, very modern, and loads extremely fast.

Scrolling in firefox is better now than it was before. everything seems so fluid and the color scheme is the same, so my eyes thank you!

Back