• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new member here

aaditya

Hello all,

I am aaditya. And i am new here. This place is wonderful and filled with activity.

I am a free web hosting provider like many others here. I am new to the arena, but i hope it will go on well. I wish my peers best of luck with their free hosting services. Hope i can learn from experienced people here. And to those in search of a host, I wud like to say, study your requirements and make a calculated decision on your host. Some may suit some people better but not others. This forum is so active with hosts and those who have experienced free hosting before. So you can always choose from among a bunch. I do not claim my hosting is better than others or like that. I will only say, my hosting is best for those in need of what i offer. There is pros and cons for everything, so is this buisness. So make a calculated decision.

Any way, i will be around here often. See you around. Best of luck for all.

Oh! If you have any minor php coding help or something, feel free to drop a PM. Dun ask me for BIG favors, time is a villain. I will try my level best to help.

See ya.

Welcome mate, enjoy your stay.

I was gonna try and think of something funny, but I can't think of anything. so yeah...

hehe. thanks bozley. u r from melbourne? I love that cricket ground out there. we indians had a hell of time there.

see ya around.

Yep, I am.. It's a great ground for both cricket and AFL games, and it's being redeveloped too. Next time you come, it will be able to hold about 105,000 people.

Thats huge. Thats better than some of the Indian stadiums. In india we can't have 50k capacity stadium as they do in england. Here cricket is blood and meat. So just mention the name cricket, and the stadium is full.

My city, cochin is gonna host one of the ODI in the coming series with Pakistan. And know what, the 80000 seated stadium had no ticket left after 2 hrs of ticket distribution.

Any way Melbourne is great.

Wow, you guys are even more cricket mad than us... I reckon if you guyshas 300,000 seat stadiums, you would still fill them up. I hope to get to India one day for a cricket game, the atmosphere just seems so good there.

CRICKET2.GIF

Cricket! Cricket! :biggrin2:

hope it does not rain wojtek. that will spoil the game, won't it?

u r welcome to india at anytime bozley, u can stay with me. i will take u around.

Back