• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Project

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
This is a project me and the other business partners have been working on quite a bit over the last 10 months. Not finished yet but you get the general idea on what we are doing.

Here is the link http://esoftagent.com/admin/

very short Project summary: This is a system in which real estate agents can launch their website and manage it from an easy to use panel. The sites will feature the ability to either manually or automatically keep their page updated. Agents will be able to chose from a library of premade custom designs or have one created for them for an extra fee.

What you are seeing is the CMS from the real estate agents point of view. This review is meant to discover the following things:

Are the colors pleasing?
Is it easy to navigate?
does it feel overwhelming?

Those 3 things are VERY important to this project, most realtors do not have the technological skill to manage and maintain a complicated website system.

Some of the 'features' you are seeing if you are curious:

Built in lead manager - track and manage incoming and outgoing clients

built in email system - check and manage email from within the cms (custom in house email system) similar to a helpdesk fashion and ability to convert to a lead

calender - manage appointments and events/palm sync compatible

Flyer Generator - ability to create custom handouts and sign riders for listings

Featured Listings - Agents own listings management portal/IDX is automatically done

helpdesk - quick link to our helpdesk for fast response

Are the colors pleasing?

- colors are good, but why the logo reminds me the windows(r) one ? :p
But you've made good combination between white, gray, and green.

Is it easy to navigate?

- yes, i think it is. Major features are avaible at the top, rest on the left. Good move.

does it feel overwhelming?

- uhm... i think calendar is too big and takes most of attention, but as it's the same size as similar table at the left - dont change it :) (maybe color for any darken green...). Aaaand, "Welcome back Reed" could be on the right just before calendar imo :)

In fact especially i like colors at your site :)
Gj and gl ;)

haha I should have mentioned the windows logo look alike. That was more or less our attempt to get the color scheme down, the logo will be changed before the end.

the calendar and other colors along that side we are fine tuning a bit as I feel they are just a touch off somehow, definitely right there

we will play around with the welcome back message, I think it might be a nice idea to have it up top, thanks.

Avail, brilliant job. I can't think of anything to criticise, Just..Wow....

Well, the only thing I can find, is the red "New Leads" And "New Email" captions, they just don't feel right.

Other than that..amazing.

design is good
some links are underlined/orange/bold while some are not.
also the links are of different colors
it is better to use consistent style regarding the links
there are no meta tags.

the links will be consistent, this is VERY early beta stage

meta tags come later, I am just trying to accomplish the 3 main goals above for now. Also this is a backend software app so there really will not need to be any seo work done

thanks for the feedback

thanks for all the comments, we are implementing a few more things at the moment and should have something more in a week or 2

beautiful. i love the look and feel. great job. one thing. your logo text. you shouldnt say "eSoft.Agent" you should say "eSoftAgent" cause people will see that and think they can go to esoft.agent on the browser, and it is misleading. just change the text color of agent to something other than white and push it all together. then it will be perfect.

I will pass the color change to my partner and see what he thinks, could be a good idea. The idea of the .agent setup is that this will actually be customized for other industries as well .sales .automotive, etc. It looks a bit goofy now but once you see the finished product it will make a bit more sense haha

no, it makes sense, but as i said before, unless there is a way to get a domain that is .agent, .sales, ect, then i would just remove it and do the color thing, but keep it all run together. just my opinion. it is just to confuing the way you have it because it makes it look like it should be the domain name. give it a try.

Back