• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New site design

well, as you just started I cannot comment so much...
But you shouldn´t use PopUps (i.e. for the guestbook) and implement those templates in your site design.
And maybe you should center all tables, doesn´t look so neat when its pressed to the left side of the screen....

Very nice design. But I found a space between the top and the actual layout. This is very disturbing and putting something inside or just taking off that space would help the layout a lot.

I don't find anything wrong with anarchy. However, I also do not like crime, killing, or otherwise causing harm to a person or animal whether it be physical or mental. Anarchy, in the 80's turned into a term that everybody took as a bad thing and thought that any anarchist was a teenager who enjoys killing people and blowing stuff up. I, however am not any of those. At the site all information can be easily found at a similar site, of which there are thousands on the web.

The reason the whole site was created was because the one thing in the world that angers me most is government. I have so many reasons for feeling this way about government, yet when it comes time to talk about it, i cannot manage to find the words to express it. Anyway, the site is not, in anyway promoting that people go out and shoot up fellow classmates at their school. However we do provide the files because that is what people will typically find at anarchy sites these days and were just keeping up with the best of them. Also, they are no longer taken seriously, almost all files are all lies, yet we continue reading them just for reading enjoyment.

Every one has their own beliefs and values, some people like the idea of anarchy while others are completely offended by it. It's all a matter of opinion.

P.S.
I only meant to provide that link as a way for people to see the way I designed the site. Also, I'd like to know what is so funny about an anarchist programmer. There are programmers in their 50's. Are middle-aged programmers funny too?

sorry i went way off the subject here

Originally posted by Steven
I don't find anything wrong with anarchy. However, I also do not like crime, killing, or otherwise causing harm to a person or animal whether it be physical or mental. Anarchy, in the 80's turned into a term that everybody took as a bad thing and thought that any anarchist was a teenager who enjoys killing people and blowing stuff up. I, however am not any of those. At the site all information can be easily found at a similar site, of which there are thousands on the web.

The reason the whole site was created was because the one thing in the world that angers me most is government. I have so many reasons for feeling this way about government, yet when it comes time to talk about it, i cannot manage to find the words to express it. Anyway, the site is not, in anyway promoting that people go out and shoot up fellow classmates at their school. However we do provide the files because that is what people will typically find at anarchy sites these days and were just keeping up with the best of them. Also, they are no longer taken seriously, almost all files are all lies, yet we continue reading them just for reading enjoyment.

Every one has their own beliefs and values, some people like the idea of anarchy while others are completely offended by it. It's all a matter of opinion.

P.S.
I only meant to provide that link as a way for people to see the way I designed the site. Also, I'd like to know what is so funny about an anarchist programmer. There are programmers in their 50's. Are middle-aged programmers funny too?

sorry i went way off the subject here

ehhhhh, what?

hmm since anarchy means a government with no laws, theres something about getting jumped, all my posessions taken, and being murdered that I don't like...maybe its just me.

Back