• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New site

Overall very clean look and very simple design. On higher resolutions however there are large white areas... so I suggest making tables so they are compatible with all resolutions.

Graphics/Style: 8.5 out of 10
Design/Layout: 8 out of 10

Overall: 8.25 out of 10 (82.5%)

It looks a bit empty but otherwise pretty good. Replace the image of the car at the top, it doesn't look very good... ;)

I tried to make tables compatible with all resolutions...but I (again) did something wrong. :confused2 :rolleyes:

I'm trying to do something to that logo..but very likely I'll stick with that car.

Comments:
-Nice, but more graphics would be better
-The copyright I suggest you center it, doesn't look nice on the left side.
-I like the COMPAQ racing car graphic.

Design: 830/1000
Speed: 950/1000
Organised: 960/1000
Graphics: 820/1000

Overall(Including speed): 890/1000, 89/100, 9/10
Overall(Excluding speed): 870/1000, 87/100, 9/10

there is a lot of white... i'd say what makes it too much for me is how the poll extends quite a ways below the end of the text. if there were not so much white space below the text, it would look less empty. also, it looks like the right side of your gray headers isn't quite lined up...it's just a little thing, but something i noticed anyways.
besides that, i like it as a simple design. :biggrin2:

Back