• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New version of MSN- worth getting?

HistoryGirl

A mate installed and said they were having BIG problems with it for a while, but everything seems ok now.

Is it worth installing?

Yeah the new MSN is no good, don't bother with it, it shuts down on me all the time, it dosn't deliver any messages while I'm downloading(the previous version did). It's not as good.

oh, I'm on 56k, so the download problem probly dosn't apply to most...but figured I'd mention it anyway

I would leave it a while until they iron out some of the bugs. I wish I hadn't installed it now, it keeps bumping people off. It never logs me in with the first try, I always have to type my password a second time.

Others have mention other bugs too :(

What bugs? I like MSN Messenger 5. It rocks.
Especially when I do smiley floods, in previous versions, it crashed my PC, but in MSN Messenger 5, it doesn't.

Wouldn't install on a Windows 98 box...had to search the forums to find that oldversion.com URL to find an older version to reinstall.

Back