• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New VPS Needed.

TaiLZ

Hello,

Im searching for a VPS preferably in Europe, but USA is also accepted.

I Need:

Low DiskSpace [1-2GB is fine for me]
High Bandwidth [50-200GB Premium or High Quality Bandwidth]
Most Able Ram + Burst.

Max Price: $20/m.

Must have: Money Back Guarantee.

You may email/im me: tailzeh@hotmail.com

Or Reply back with Offers.

Tailzehhhh, :wave:

Galaxy Solutions would be pleased to offer you a VPS based on your requirements. You can upgrade to 256 MB Guaranteed RAM and 384 MB Burstable RAM for only $6/month extra, we also offer free hosting control panels, such as HostInABox.

VPS’s – VPS #1
» 5 GB Diskspace
» 100 GB Bandwidth
» 128 MB Guaranteed RAM
» 256 MB Burstable RAM
» 2 Dedicated IP's
» HyperVM Control
Total Recurring: $11.95 Monthly
Order Securely Here

We do have a full Money Back Guarantee, but only if we are to fault with the VPS in some way, we do not give refunds if the client for example, did not read our TOS and cannot use it for what they want to.

If you need to talk to us, or wish to arrange a custom VPS deal, you can contact us via email (sales[@]galaxy-solutions.net) or you can submit a secure support ticket: https://galaxy-solutions.net/whmcs/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=002

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

Hello,

Evolution Webhosting Would Be Glad To Offer The Following USA Vps!

Basic Vps

Quotas

Disk Space: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB Burstable to 100mbits
Ram: 256 MB

$20 per month Order

Custom Plan for You

Our Custom VPS Plan with Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $19.95/Mon will suit you,

Get 2 months Free

Disk Space - 2GB
Bandwidth - 50 GB
Virtual Memory (RAM) - 184 MB

Included
- VPS Admin Panel, CP+ (30 Day Free Trial), Complete SSH Root Access, Install & Run Your Own Applications, Manage Own Config Files, Complete Independence, Own Network Configuration & Routing Tables, Full Control Over Files & Processes, Virtual Ethernet, Own Hostname, Configure Own DNS Servers, Pre-Installed Services (MySQL Apache Bind vsftpd & proftpd)

Included Upon Request
- Webmin, Usermin & Virtualmin

To know more about the plan visit http://ourinternet.us/vps_plans.html
If interested send PM.

BuyAVPS.com you can get 256mb/512mb, 12gb disk space, 200GB bandwidth for $17.00 and I think you can find 15% discount for life on google.

PrimaryVPS.com you can get 256mb/512mb, 15gb disk space, 225GB bandwidth for $18.95 and they also have a 15% discount per month for life special.

Steady Communications, LLC would like to offer you our services with the plan you requested.

Delta / Minimal VPS

» 128 MB Guaranteed RAM
» 384 MB Burstable RAM
» 10 GB Disk Space
» 100 GB of Premium Bandwidth
» HyperVM VPS PowerPanel
» 2 IP Addresses
» Choice of Operating System
» $9.95 /monthly

Order with confidence Here.

Our Bandwidth Providers can be found here

Back