• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new way to get people to your site and help with your site

Omari

Note: This is not an advertisement it is a recruitment.

I am starting a website called OAWU.Net. I am currently looking for sites in the following categories to join my network:

Sports
Music
Entertainment
Wrestling
Webmaster Resources
Games

If you want more visitors and more help when you need it please visit http://www.oawu.net/network/about.shtml . If you are interested after reading that page please fill out the join form. If you have any questions after reading the page please feel free to e-mail me at webmaster@oawu.net.

Great, you need to place a banner AND a button on your site. Do you think any visitor will click a banner of your own? How the hech are people supposed to keep their websites up?

i dont think you understand...

this is a requirement of like every site like this...

the banner is part of a banner exchange which advertises another network site, it's a way other network sites get more visitors...

the button is to let people know you are in the network...

i don't know what you are talking about when you say "Do you think any visitor will click a banner of your own? How the hech are people supposed to keep their websites up?"

Back