• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

newbie question

trekchick

Hi,

this clueless newbie needs an advertiser to help paying for the webspace and bandwidth. I know that I get about 300 unique visitors/month to my index site -I know that this is low-, but I know the age, gender and education structure of my visitors and what they are interested in and what they buy online.

Is there an advertising plan/program that you can recommend for me? (No adult stuff and no self-spawning pop-ups please.)

TIA.

:chicken:
trekchick

Last edited:
No offense, but I think it's pointless to get an advertiser at all. You get about 10 people per day. Even if they all clicked your ad, you wouldn't get squat. You should start with a banner exchange to get your site soem valueable traffic, THEN try your luck with advertisers.

Thanks for your reply. I think I'll just be very nice to my host and ask them to give me a discount in exchange for a banner promoting their service or something like this. :D

:chicken:
trekchick

Back