• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Next 48 Hours: Free Graphics

JamesNieto

Hello,

I'm going to launch my portfolio soon, in order for me to build up my portfolio , I'm going to take in requests to design logos,banners and other graphics, for free! The only catch is I must be allowed to display the work in my portfolio.

For the next 48 hours you may post in this thread, and i will contact you.

Thanks James

Last edited:
If you are really bored, have free reign on hoogetech.com. Whatever you feel like doing with it, it will be better than the logo I don't have now ;)

How about a new dp for Matt ;).. nah j/k I may need some advertisments created. Will be back before the 48hr mark :)

I'll take you up on your offer. When it's my turn for free graphics, contact me via PM or email.

I'm interested in anything or everything =]

I need a couple of logos :) Feel free to list them in your portfolio when you're done ;)

I'm interested in graphics for 2 websites, please contact me if you have time :)

How about a new dp for Matt ;).. nah j/k I may need some advertisments created. Will be back before the 48hr mark :)
I'll Be waiting.

I'll take you up on your offer. When it's my turn for free graphics, contact me via PM or email.

I'm interested in anything or everything =]
Pm sent
I need a couple of logos :) Feel free to list them in your portfolio when you're done ;)
Pm sent

I'm interested in graphics for 2 websites, please contact me if you have time :)
Pm sent

If you are really bored, have free reign on hoogetech.com. Whatever you feel like doing with it, it will be better than the logo I don't have now ;)
I will take a look.

I'm looking for a logo for my next project, feel free to list it in your portfolio, credit will also be given on the credits page once the site is complete.

Send me a PM when you're ready to do it, thanks. :)

Send me a pm any time, looking for some possible advertisment banners for SFN (stop fraud now) can explain more during the pm :)

Hi, I require a official logo for my non-profit fund-raising group. It is possible for you to help?

Back