• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ninety Degrees F Tomorrow And Monday!

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
Normal temps are around 65-70 for this time of year.

Gotta love Wisconsin. I'm glad there's no post tomorrow, and tomorrow is the...

SERIES FINALE OF LOST

Last edited:
LOST is pathetic, thank ---- it's off my TV tomorrow. Oh, yeah, and its 26C here according to my Mac, but our Weather Station gadget thing says 30C, which is about right.

I hate Summer as well... :(

LOST is pathetic, thank ---- it's off my TV tomorrow. Oh, yeah, and its 26C here according to my Mac, but our Weather Station gadget thing says 30C, which is about right.

I hate Summer as well... :(

Today actually, since I posted this yesterday.

Wanna come to florida? Where its always hotter than hell?

And for some reason i'm always walking for hours in it...

its been in the 90s for like 3 or 4 weeks at least, but, today its supposed to be 88, then back to high to mid 90s the rest of the week. :(

and yeah, i concur, lost can get lost.

@Rsmiley, FL isnt that hot, but, you guys have the humidity that we dont have in AZ. i was in FL a month ago, and it was 85, beautiful temp, but, had 57% humidity. WTF, lol. here, we freak out if there is like 20%. ill keep my extreme heat to avoid the humidity. it was only bad like 2 days out of the 7 i was there though. beautiful state. i want to go back again.

its been in the 90s for like 3 or 4 weeks at least, but, today its supposed to be 88, then back to high to mid 90s the rest of the week. :(

and yeah, i concur, lost can get lost.

@Rsmiley, FL isnt that hot, but, you guys have the humidity that we dont have in AZ. i was in FL a month ago, and it was 85, beautiful temp, but, had 57% humidity. WTF, lol. here, we freak out if there is like 20%. ill keep my extreme heat to avoid the humidity. it was only bad like 2 days out of the 7 i was there though. beautiful state. i want to go back again.
The humidity is the most annoying thing of this state... I will admit its a nice state... Just its bipolar as hell as well.

arizona sucks! I don't care if it is dry heat 114 still sucks!
sir, you suck ;)

but yeah, 114 does suck, but, im inside working for the hottest parts of the day, so, i dont really care.
The humidity is the most annoying thing of this state... I will admit its a nice state... Just its bipolar as hell as well.

yeah man, i was sitting in the airport waiting to come home, and i was just drenched in sweat. i didnt want to get of the nice air conditioned tram that takes you to the terminals. lol.

sir, you suck ;)

but yeah, 114 does suck, but, im inside working for the hottest parts of the day, so, i dont really care.

yeah man, i was sitting in the airport waiting to come home, and i was just drenched in sweat. i didnt want to get of the nice air conditioned tram that takes you to the terminals. lol.
lol just sitting causes sweating... Hell, on most days i'm walking with a friend to/from everywhere and we get not even a quarter mile and we are so covered in sweat, may as well have just gotten out of a pool.

People in Florida crack me up. I was there once in late October and wearing shorts because it was so hot compared to the midwest winter that hits about the same time. People thought I was nuts b/c I was so underdressed and they are wearing jackets.

People in Florida crack me up. I was there once in late October and wearing shorts because it was so hot compared to the midwest winter that hits about the same time. People thought I was nuts b/c I was so underdressed and they are wearing jackets.

What temp was that?

I'm under a cold/rain spell right now. The week after next looks like it's returning to sun again! Yay :)

What temp was that?

I'm under a cold/rain spell right now. The week after next looks like it's returning to sun again! Yay :)

The weather in our neck of the woods as of late has been less than stellar. I am sure the summer will be just as hot and dry as usual though.

I'm still willing to trade Florida's temperatures for a cold one... It's been rather hot here lately.

Back