• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

no ads, +40 megs

Originally posted by Bigg-foot
i dont need a very fast server but not a slow server.
and i want a webbrowser for upload.....

what is it for? And it is unlikely you will find fast and ad free hosting and 40 MB space. You might get 20 MB most for free, fast, and ad free.

Good luck to ya.

Originally posted by X-Istence
unlimited transfer is dead

It never really lived because it isn't possible, that's why I always put it in quotes. However, there are a few nice hosts with it.

liquid2k sucks after a while, i cant even upload my webpage onto the site, it keeps saying 0.00k for size even when i deleted it and changed the name and re-uploaded it. it just wont save the info...

Originally posted by Elemeno
liquid2k sucks after a while, i cant even upload my webpage onto the site, it keeps saying 0.00k for size even when i deleted it and changed the name and re-uploaded it. it just wont save the info...

If this happens, close the window and login again. It should work. For me anyway.

FateBack's speed is usually slow for me, but it does vary. Brinkster in my opinion is the best if you can stand 500mb transfer limit (monthly) and only 30mb of space.

Back