• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NO ADS & POSTS required, 1GB Space, 10GB bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, FTP, Instant Setup

netrc

Hi!

Our website: http://www.freehyperspace.com

We can offer you:

NO ADS REQUIRED
NO POSTS REQUIRED

1000MB Free Hyper Space
10GB Bandwidth
Free Subdomain Hosting
Free FTP Account
PHP Supported
MySQL Supported
Web File Manager
Easy Application Installer
Instant Account Setup
Easy to use Control Panel
Stable Hosting Platform
Powerful Servers
Reliable Data Centers
Super Fast Network
99.9% Uptime
24x7 Support
The Best Solution for blogs, forums, home pages and game sites

If you need little bit more space or bandwidth we can always work something out for you.

Now we offer 1000 MB of disk space instead of 500 MB!

Wow this looks good... Sir I was wondering If u could give me more bandwith i registered under the username on your site "adis" and also can we use mail forms so customers can contact us and we still receive the email from them, can we use joomla and can we have our paid ads(google adsense maybe) and also if you upload a zip file ,, will you be able to uncompress it online.. please answer asap.

NO ADS REQUIRED
NO POSTS REQUIRED

1000MB Free Hyper Space
10GB Bandwidth
Free Subdomain Hosting
Free FTP Account
PHP Supported
MySQL Supported
Web File Manager
Easy Application Installer
Instant Account Setup
Easy to use Control Panel
Stable Hosting Platform
Powerful Servers
Reliable Data Centers
Super Fast Network
99.9% Uptime
24x7 Support

The service is good
:evilb:

My web site is down

Hi there, right now I am hosted by this free web host. I see that my web site went down about a week ago I think .... I have since used the support tickets on their web site at least three times now, and have not received one response back as yet. I have also used their contact form and also have not heard back at all from them.

That is not the kind of customer service I would recommend to others seeking a web host, even if it is only a free web host.

Back