• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Not sure what I need.....

Seayn

All I want is a place to host a phpbb board with a few images using for signatures ect. How much room would I need? Prolly have maximum of 50 people ever there. Usually around8 max at one time. We only have around 35 active posters. I am using ezboard right now and want to get away from it.

Our RedCow hosting plan would fit your needs:

300Mb Disk Space
5Gb Data Transfer
$5/month

cPanel with Fantastico included. This will install phpbb for you with a touch of a button.

Bryan

I can offer you
100 mbs of space (more than enough)
10 gb bandwidth
PHP
MySQL
and whatever
for 2.99 for 3months or 98 cents a month

A reseller host means that they host reseller accounts.

A reseller account is when you buy X amount of bandwidth and disk space from a host. You then sell it to other people or just sells what ever extra you do not need.

yep, just basically a large chunk of space and bandwidth than you can divide up and sell to others, or use it for any other web sites you have, that way you can keep them all under 1 account, Easier to manage :D

:) Hi Seayn
Bright-Byte can help you with a reseller package if that is what you want, we have been providing reliable hosting services since 2000 and are focused and dedicated to support that is second to none.

You could purchase our Reseller Mini package and set up your forum, then sell a couple of hosting packages to cover your costs and make a bit of profit as well.

Reseller Mini

750 MB Storage Space
7.5 GB Bandwidth Transfer
Private Nameservers
(ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com)
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Add On Scripts:
Oscommerce
PHP-Nuke
Invision Board
Unlimited MySQL Databases
SSL Access
RedHat Linux 9
CPanel/WHM Latest Version

Monthly: $9.00
Setup: FREE

To view more info on our reseller packages please visit:
http://www.bright-byte.com/reseller.shtml

To view our customer Testimonials, please visit:
http://www.bright-byte.com/testimonials.shtml

Looking forward to hosting you now and in to the future.

Originally posted by Seayn
All I want is a place to host a phpbb board with a few images using for signatures ect. How much room would I need? Prolly have maximum of 50 people ever there. Usually around8 max at one time. We only have around 35 active posters. I am using ezboard right now and want to get away from it.
Hi Seayn.

All our plans include Fantastico with phpBB.

As long as you don't need much resources our Pack One should suit all your needs and much more:

- Pack One -
WebSpace: 50Mb
Traffic: 1.5Gb
Unlimited everything else (e-mail and FTP accounts, MySQL and PgSQL DBs, autoresponders etc.) + 24x7x365 Support.
Price: $2.34/month or $24/year

Please check the plan page for further info:
http://www.2WDH.com/hosting/plans/pack-one

Our info:

=======================
Copmany: 2WD Hosting
URL: http://www.2WDH.com
=======================
No unreal prices & resources.
Just high quality services + good support and good price.

BGFWeb.com would like to offer you the following:

Shared Plans - Single Domains
cPanel
All other features unmetered
All accounts are instantly activated upon completion of order!

200 MB diskspace / 3 GB bandwidth / $3 monthly - order
600 MB diskspace / 9 GB bandwidth / $4 monthly - order

Reseller Plans - Unmetered Domains
cPanel/WHM
All other features unmetered
All accounts are instantly activated upon completion of order!

1 GB diskspace / 10 GB bandwidth / $5 monthly - order
2 GB diskspace / 20 GB bandwidth / $10 monthly - order
3 GB diskspace / 30 GB bandwidth / Private Nameservers / $15 monthly - order

All our packages include the following:

RVSkin
Excellent Cpanel overlay with Multi-language (Currently with 17 different languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Dutch, Brazilian-Portuguese, Simplified-Chinese (GB), Traditional-Chinese (Big5), Polish, Italian, Arabic, Japanese-shift_JIS and Japanese-euc-JS ) and 14 different theme designs.

Fantastico De Luxe 2.6 r8
An amazing application that lets you install some of the best PHP scripts with just a few clicks of a mouse: PHP-Nuke, phpBB2, InvisionBoard, pMachine, b2, PHPauction, 4images Gallery, OSCommerce and many more. Now you can save countless hours installing and configuring the scripts yourself.

30-day money back

accepted payments: PayPal and 2CheckOut

Why don't you grab a free account at http://free.riverworld.net - then just upgrade your account as you need it.

RW II
100mb space
2gb data transfer/month
$1.99/month

RW III
250mb space
5gb data transfer/month
$4.99/month

and so on... there'll be a good (and cheap) plan for you to upgrade to.

If you sign up for a free account - I'll override the need for ads on your site (they're self-inflicted anyway).

Check out our site anyway, PM me if you want more information or just sign up and off you go!

River :)

Back