• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

now... I am banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

Bankai
NLC
:)

for some reason, I am now banned from hosting-pp.com because I revealed the pm Hosting-pp sent me in his forum.

He does not even have the guts to back up his own statement to his customers.:(

I don't mean this bad but I wouldn't make such a huge deal out of this on here in public either :confused2
Just forward it as Jan suggested and see what they reply

he sent me an email about the reason why I was banned from his forum:

======================================
You have been banned, because you are just a low-class race in China, taiwanese?
if I am right.

taiwanese is not allowed in Hosting-pp Community.
=======================================

now he just pm me again.
====================================
Just let you know, you have been banned by our staffs on our forums, we have 8 staffs there to ban Taiwanese, cos we do not allow low-class people to use our services, even you pay us.

But Chinese are welcome.
====================================

hey, Epidemik, are you one of his "staff"?

Originally posted by Hosting-PP
Well, that is interesting, the reason I banned you there cos you broke our rules. :D

well, I think the more you pm, email or post to me, the sooner you will get banned.:)

Where are you from, Hosting-PP? Your profile says "Taiwan, Province of China", so why are you so anti-Taiwanese? Or is allanh fabricating this (hmm...he really doesn't seem like the type of person to lie)?

I have already shared my views on this dispute with both of you privately and I hope we can now move on. If you wish to continue this, do it somewhere else privately. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back