• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

nuzoka.com - SSH - Cron - 10 GB - 100 GB - PHP - MySQL - FTP - No Ads!

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
"We think you'll find the speed of our free hosting services to be intriguing..." - Daniel B., President of nuzoka.com

"I've joined nuzoka.com today and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with it." - Rita C.

"All I can say is AMAZING. I hope your hosting service lasts forever." - Dian W.

"Thanks for responding promptly." - Julie P., in regards to a help request

Rarely does one come across a free Web host as full of quality as nuzoka.com. We take Web hosting seriously. This means our emphasis is on the quailty of your Website, including factors like the speed, support response time, quality of our responses to your support requests, and a general availablility of features typically found on paid hosting plans. We are a serious Web host. We treat you like a client who pays $100 per month, even though our service costs nothing. So try nuzoka.com today - your Website will thank you!

Some of our features include:
- 10 GB free disk space
- 100 GB free monthly tranfer
- Free SSH!
- Free Cron jobs!
- Free FTP!
- No ads!
- Free script installer!
- Free 24/7 support!
- and so much more!

Visit us at www.nuzoka.com to signup or learn more.

* Note: Signups in China, Russia, and India are currently closed due to high demand. We are in the process of implementing additional servers for these countries, at which point signups in these places will be open once again. We expect the process to take about two more weeks. We will post an announcement when free hosting signups in China, Russia, and India are re-opened.

Back