• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NWH v2.0

NWH Networks

Dear Members of FWS, and NWH

Okay you all are here to see it...People who was hosted with NWH: Networks has saw the problems we have ran into with TeppaHosting. I'm VERY sorry for the past months with any problem you have ran into while using us in the past. Some have been calling our return the NWH v3.0 however we are going to the point that our netwebhost wouldn't go towards this. Matter of fact, NWH with teppa would be our v1.0, and now we promise you guys a WAY better host. We know that the support was great and the hosting and such however you all have seen the downside of our problems. We have gotten to the point where FTP Servers would be down non-stop and we are VERY sorry for it. NOW since we are returning, we have some MAJOR changes happening to NWH: Networks.

Note: If you check the site now you will get our countdown.

Now, I would love to tell you guys what is changing and such however we cannot do this as we want to surprise you all when we return. Also for those who was using us when we were back with Teppa, we have NO backups at all, and we WOULD had made backups if we would had known something like this would had happen. We were lucky enough to backup our forums couple days before this happen since we were updating our IPB to the latest version. Like I said sorry for not having backups but you must also note you guys have the option to make your own backups VIA cPanel ;).

NWH Staff....Well as some of you may know the staff we had at NWH: Networks was great. We all had a great time there and was always active and such, so if you WERE a NWH: Staff please PM me letting me know if you are still staying with us. However Ed, and I are planning on dismissing some staff, because of problems and such.

(More information will be posted later on regarding staff when NWH Returns)

NWH Software/Projects:
Also we would love to inform you all what is going on and what we have made and what we plan on making however this will be something you will have to wait for when we reopen our doors :)

Yes,

We are VERY sorry about what has happened, but at this time we are working hard getting it back up and running, I am working on projects and a brand new main site, aswell as man other things and Tyler is working equally as hard as he will soon be getting a job to pay for the VPS.

yes me too i am very sorry to what happen and i think that every member can donate few $ to bring nwh back. i hope

Only 55 days, 8 hours, 8 minutes, and 5 seconds left until NWH: Networks [...] ?

55 days?

That's a lot of time when you can get a VPS almost instantly. ;)

We are ready pretty much, we have what we need but it wont be until the countdown when we return.

Also this was mostly to let other members know as most of the users came from FWS.

(Also im buying a VPS from Dan - CompleteVPS)

i really wish this hosting is back! it was a really nice & good host! been hosted with them for like 2weeks before they been down and was simply great hosting!

goodluck Tyler and staff in getting new vps and a new better NWH Networks! :)

Back