• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Obama FTW(for the win)

Yeah, OK Nick, that's a very valid argument.

None of this is ever going to happen anyway so I may as well shut up! hah

I'm in too.

Okay I'd just like to make things clear. I do not think that America is a powerhouse because of it's landmass. I do not think that splitting the (or in that matter, any) country 50 ways would be a sensible decision. All I am trying to put accross is that if I had it my way, I would split up America to stop it being such a powerful influence - perhaps bully - on the rest of the world.

Honestly, it's not America everyone is angry at. It's Bush. He and his cronies single handedly ruined this country.

Well, I'm too young to know what it was like before Bush (stfu stealthy one) and by that I mean I didn't really know the world opinion of America before him.

But like I've said before the fact that Bush was even allowed to become President of such a huge country frightens me.

Indiana is the #1 producer of ducks in the united states. So... that makes it important... somehow. That and we're also the #1 producer of Dave Letterman. And he's still funny.

I knew I wasn't spelling "secede" right, but Google failed me.

Indiana is the #1 producer of ducks in the united states. So... that makes it important... somehow. That and we're also the #1 producer of Dave Letterman. And he's still funny.

I knew I wasn't spelling "secede" right, but Google failed me.

Right now, we're the #1 producer of bad rap music.

Wisconsin should actually split up even further after Colin's division plan.
It should split into "Iyeru", and "Wisconsin"

Correction: split into "iyeru" and "Johnsonville Awesometown"

And Steathy has yet to show how Clinton was such a terrible president.

Back