• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offers for hosting companys!

I am starting my own free hosting company and I am looking for a host to host my main site! If you host my main site, I will have your banner(s) available to view for all visitors to my site! This is what I need

150+ megs
Lots of bandwidth
cpanel
fantastico
7+ e-mails with cpanel

thats all! If any company needs traffic to there site, please pm me and I will have your banner for a service or somethin! I wont turn you down!

~Thanks

Josh

hmm I have a question. Now I know how hosts work and all, but if you have a server that you plan to sign people on etc, why not just host your mainpage on that? I wouldn't think it would look good if the hosting company itself actually had there mainpage located somewhere else other than there own servers lol.... maybe i am missing something?

maybe his server isn't so reliable (which may be acceptable for free hosting) so he wants his main page on a different server that is up most of the time.

so if you're just hosting the main page for your hosting co., why do you need 150+mb?

Athletic0104 said:
I am starting my own free hosting company and I am looking for a host to host my main site! If you host my main site, I will have your banner(s) available to view for all visitors to my site! This is what I need

150+ megs
Lots of bandwidth
cpanel
fantastico
7+ e-mails with cpanel

thats all! If any company needs traffic to there site, please pm me and I will have your banner for a service or somethin! I wont turn you down!

~Thanks

Josh
This message is indeed very peculiar to say the least ....

I'll second the motion on the previous comments made by other posters.
Why is it that you want an account for yourself somewhere when you
say that you are your own hosting service? Why not host with yourself?

hmm..going to properhosting.tk (from his sig.) took me to some post2host subdomain.. This is exactly the same as what that robertas dude tried to do, so i hope i don't have to add you to my sig :)

Back