• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Officialfreedom.com review

darkmax

As an Official Freedom's user, I must say that I am perfectly satisfied. Since my registration in October, things have been good. Except in December, the server got hacked and I had lost my databases. After that dark month, the admins increased security in order to have more safety for their clients. They compensated us with gifts such as extra disk space, bandwidth, and I even got a free domain name with a .com TLD. They are still taking care of the little problems that normally arise. But since December, the server has had good speed and uptime. I recommend this host overall.

My personal site is also hosting with Primitive Hosting, a side-kick of Official Freedom, as I'm very satisfied as well. I wasn't affected by the hacking, and haven't had a single problem.

(My site was hosted with them before I got reseller, and I didn't have any need of switching it over.)

OffroadOutpost.com

I've been with them since December, or possibly longer, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else, besides Spiked. :wink2: Their support is just plain awesome.

I wish I could get people to take five second to review me. maby I oughtta pay them :p. Anyways I like Official Freedom. no problems with them the time I used a client of his servers :p.

heymrdj said:
I wish I could get people to take five second to review me.

I guess i am floating in the same boat as yours, but some customers do post on rather public review sites instead of forums which doesnt involve too much of signing up and abuses like ooh mr 1 post review :).

Back