• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offsite Backup

technihost

Hey guys i am looking for a reliable off site backup in case something happens on my server. I want to make sure my clients files are safe and i always have daily backups of them. I figure its for the best. I don't care about price just that there reliable. I need one that is compatible with the backup option in Cpanel. Any idea's?

BQBackup.com - simple, and it works. I only have 10TB's of backup there, but there are many many many others with alot more space.

We have been using Webbycart's backup services for a while now, and aside from major issues they started having with the server we were on (they have since moved us), we have been quite pleased.

@technihost, your client area is not working. I want to login to cPanel to go to phpMyAdmin and backup my database...

cPanel work around

@technihost, your client area is not working. I want to login to cPanel to go to phpMyAdmin and backup my database...

Hello,

I'm the admin over at the Techni Host forums, and he knows about this and he's working on fixing it. I think it had something to do with him updating/changing the billing script. But you can log-in to the cPanel this way... Put this: h ttp://184.82.149.194:2082, notice the h space t... and the log-in details and you'll be in. Sorry to here about this but he will be on it.

Thank you,
Michael​

Back