• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh my goodness!

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
Ticket No: 12077

YOUR WINNING DETAILS
Ref No: GML/2551256003/11
Batch No: 14/0017/IPD
serial No: GMLA2-003
Ticket No: 12077
Lucky No:
425448/7785.

Attn: Lottery Winner,

FINAL NOTICE
NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
staatsloterij.nl lottery programs held on 15th of
April 2006 with your
e-mail address attached to one of
the winning ticket numbers. You have
therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of 900,000.00 (Nine
hundred thousand euros)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All participants were
selected through a computer
ballot system from our sponsors databases,
including
over 50,000 companies and 150,000 individual E-mail
addresses
and names submitted by our agents drawn from
Asia, Africa, Europe,
North And South America and
around the world.

To begin your claim, do
file for the release of your
winning by contacting our accredited
agent: MR. TIMOTHY
DE GROAT Foreign Transfer Manager,
TEL:+31-616-227-
FAX:+31-847-177-624
mightysec@netscape.net

NOTE: All winnings
must be notarized to complete the
claim process; winners will be
referred to a Foreign
Transfer Manager, to have their winnings
notarized,
all winners are to cover the legal charges not
STAATSLOTERIJ.
NL,

Please note that you will be required to pay for the
issuance of
your winning certificate and all winnings
must be claimed not later
than 15th of MAY 2006,
after this date all unclaimed winnings will be
null
and void.

In Order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should
there be any change of address do
inform our agents as
soon as possible.

Congratulations once more and
thank you for being part
of our promotional program.note: Anybody under
the age
of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours faithfully

MRS.
ROSE JONG
Contact your claims agent mr. timothy de groat at
mightysec@netscape.net

So as you can see, I'm rich now and I'm better than everyone who has less money than me.

Well, I'm off to buy and sell a million of you. :)

staatsloterij.nl, well well well, it's a dutch state lottery, and why the hell would you receive the email in english?

Well as you know it's spam! I've also received that very email, i contated them any warned them about it going around..

get any track of the ip?

Yea right I get some many of those daily I had to filter them on spam software. What I once said was that If I had one wish it was that all those emails like the one you got were for real. If so I would be so rich with as many as I have gotten and others say same thing. So yea contact them back if you want ask them what they need I gave them my person info and then they asked for my bank account number lol. Lets just say I didn't give it to them.

I find it funny how Chase emails me, telling me to tell them my bank account number. I guess they lost it? Wait, I don't have a Chase account! Weird.

Just wondering, does the Anuumada Spanish Sweepstake International Lottery Program, held by Loterias` y Apuestats exists? I got a mail today with my name on it and it says that I have won 1,498,160.00 euros. Not sure if it's mine because it only says "S" as the first name and there are two other people in my household with "S" at the biggining of their names. Should I claim this or is this a scam?

sEp said:
Just wondering, does the Anuumada Spanish Sweepstake International Lottery Program, held by Loterias` y Apuestats exists? I got a mail today with my name on it and it says that I have won 1,498,160.00 euros. Not sure if it's mine because it only says "S" as the first name and there are two other people in my household with "S" at the biggining of their names. Should I claim this or is this a scam?

Read the fine print. And remeber that pizzas don't fall out of the sky.

There is no fine print. It says when the lottery happened. My (our) ticket number and the category of the winning(3rd). The number of international winners (17), Where the fund is currently stored, What coutries had winners, due date for prize collection and what happens to the money if I dont collect it. Also a form is attached to it that I would have to post to say how I want the money collected. Signature of the director and a stamp along with a track number.

So Mr. Johnson, all kidding aside... would be be kind enough to buy a server for me for a year or two? Maybe two servers if your generous enough :)

Back