• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh what i hate hit me,--server down

onsr

my server down,, down for a long day.
i didn't bak up my data.i pm the admin here,but no any good process 's been starting seems.

oh! what i could do with that.
where our "Secret" ? come out to solve the problem.
i'm hosted on your "Sitefrost"
hi folks ,give me some answer and let me keep hopes my data is safe!

Last edited:
Just because a server is down, don't mean your data is gone.
If it's the site in your Sig, it's working fine.

Hello there,

Yes, our server is currently down. We haven't known yet what hit our server. Please be patient. As far as I know, it's not caused by hardware failure, so your data should be safe.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
Our server provider is changing owner, that's why our site is down :) It should be fixed by today. :)

Last edited:
Hello there,

Yes, our server is currently down. We haven't known yet what hit our server. Please be patient. As far as I know, it's not caused by hardware failure, so your data should be safe.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
Our server provider is changing owner, that's why our site is down :) It should be fixed by today. :)

thanks i'm waiting for that.
somedays ago i update my drupal version and i forgot bak up.

i'm really wanna my data could be back to me.
and i'm very very apperaciate that you could make me a bak up even just mysql bak.
i could pm my domain to you..
it's really important to me.mr Secret

I'm really sorry. The server is currently down. I can't even access the server. I'm still waiting for the server provider.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
SiteFrost's server is back online now! I'm really sorry for the downtime.

PS: Mod, you can close this thread.

Last edited:
Let me share something with the clients of FWS.

Please note that we can not check any data that are related to the server whenever any server goes down. The only thing we have to do is to wait until the server start work. Once then server start working then after we can check the backup of the websites and all the other contents....

Most probably the down time of the server never affect the web contents of that server the only exceptional case is the crashes of hard drives.

Let me share something with the clients of FWS.

Please note that we can not check any data that are related to the server whenever any server goes down. The only thing we have to do is to wait until the server start work. Once then server start working then after we can check the backup of the websites and all the other contents....

Most probably the down time of the server never affect the web contents of that server the only exceptional case is the crashes of hard drives.

Yes, especially if the server is hosted on a Data Center or if we're using a VPS. We do not have physical access to the server. In cases like that, we need to wait for the Data Center/The Host to help us to solve the problem.

:beer:

Back